Monday, August 25, 2008

New work in progress

Hey guys (and gals) this is something I'm working on right now. A friend of mine give some inputs I wanna try before to go further but I would like to show you what I have by now and I would really aprecciate all the feedback you could gave it to me before to go on. Thanks in advance.

Hola chicos ( y chicas) esto es algo en lo que estoy trabajando ahora. Un amigo me dio varios consejos que quiero probar antes de ir mas adelante pero tambien me gustaria mostraros lo que tengo hasta ahora y realmente me encantaria recibir todos los consejos y opiniones que podais darme antes de seguir adelante. Gracias por anticipado.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool.
Though I'm no expert in animation (in the sense that I enjoy watching, but do not know how to create it), I think the "acting" of your character is very well done.

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Hi Emilio! I'm really happy you enjoy my animation and I really apreciata you let me know it. Thank you!

Bruce said...

Muy buena animacion!! Me parece que has conseguido reflejar muy bien el peso. En general me ha gustado mucho pero creo que al final cuando se cae al suelo algo mas de rebote en las piernas le daria algo mas de realismo.

Sigue asi que necesitamos mas animadores de calidad en españa!!!

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Hey Bruce muchas gracias, tomo nota de tus comentarios, la verdad es que a la animación todavía le tengo que dar caña. Aunque de momento la tengo aparcadilla. Espero poder subir una nueva versión pronto.

Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

Hi David! Thanks for the advise about the museo in Madrid. Is there any other place you would recommend seeing? I'll be in town for 1 and half days ;)

gracias!
~rebecca

fender said...

weno y para cuando una actualizacion??!

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Hey monstruo, la actualización va a tardar un poquillo. Ando metido de cabeza en participar en el 11 second club este mes y eso creo que va a absorver mi escaso tiempo libre. De todas maneras voy a postear algo que realmente me ha impresionado.

g1toons said...

looking good, i think the momentum should have him fall more forward right now it feels like he falls straight down with no momentum, his weight and force should move him forward as he is putting his weight all on the pushing of the boulder
nice blog also

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Hey thank you for your feedback. I totally agree with you. I'm working in a new version where I fix that.
I'm glad you like it my blog.