Friday, June 30, 2006

Follow the instructions as close as you can





I've been teaching cgi for a while it's a tough job, but many times you get your rewards from your students. If I'll have to give an advice I'll give this "Follow the instructions as close as you can". Why? well First, if you chose to take class with someone you should trust this guy, if you don't trust this guy there is no point in take class with him.
Second, teachers don't have magic bullets, we only have methods and this methods are developed to make you a bit easier the path too follow. Some of the intructions could look meaningless but could make the differece between exit or failure. So is up to you.
One of the better things to be a teacher is that you have a wider perspective. Because a teacher is a student too.
I know is not and easy advice to follow, I forget it sometimes so is a selfremainder for me aswell.

No comments: