Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dive work in progress

Hi again! i don't like too much to have unattended this blog. So I'll post something I'm working on, is unfinished yet (some imbetweens in the main character and a lot in the table) anyway that give me the oportunity that if someone find things that are not working very well I will have the oportunity to fix it before to start with the 3d version. Actually I'm enjoying a lot the whole process in 2d specially because my computer is pretty slow with 3d applications hopefully I will get a new computer in a few weeks. By the way I'm on holidays so I also try to relax some before to come back work to have batteries full charged.



Pues nada ahora en español. Decía que no me gusta mucho tener este blog desatendido, así que voy a subir algo en lo que estoy trabajando, está inacabado (faltan intercalados en el personaje principal y un monton mas en la table) en cualquier caso esto me da la opotunidad de si alguien encuentra cosas que no estan funcionando muy bien, pues me dará la oportunidad de arreglarlas antes de pasar a la fase 3d.
De hecho estoy disfrutando mucho el trabajo en 2d especialmente porque mi ordenador es bastante lento con aplicaciones 3d, afortunadamente conseguiré un nuevo ordenador en unas semanas. Por cierto, esoty de vacaciones y también trataré de relajarme un poco y volver con las pilas cargadas al trabajo.

5 comments:

fender said...

jajajajjajajaja animaciones cafres!!!!!
me encanta!!!

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Tampoco es tan cafre, es tu mente enferma, que se imagina al tipo desparramao por ahí :D

Anonymous said...

That's very cool.
I think it will look great after you finish it.
Looking forward to seeing the 3d final.

Enjoy your vacation :)

David Alvarez Carrascal said...

Thank you Emilio. I just returned from a great days disconnected from everything. I hope I will start with the 3d version when I have my new computer, hopefully I will have a decent frame rate with my new machine.

Juan Ibañez said...

Hey Matte! How you doing? Long time..Cool stuff man..I love those drawings..I also want to animate more in 2d..your using flipbook..you´re using flash or what? Hey I see you still continue with the 11 second club´s enters..Next month maybe I try one;D